Here are the three Dilly Dally girls. Aunt Jeanne, Mom Lynne, and sister Amber. For those who don't know, these three started a company called Dilly Dally. Their product is called a bibbie. See pictures below. This was at one of their meetings prior to the convention in Vegas. Tyler and I were able to go down to Las Vegas with them. Tyler helped to set up their booth for the show. I wanted to brag and show pictures of the cutest booth there. It turned out really great! I am so excited and wanted them to know I am proud of their hard work. Everyone make sure and check out dillydallychic.com!!Go Dilly Dally! (September 2008)
Here are the three Dilly Dally girls. Aunt Jeanne, Mom Lynne, and sister Amber. For those who don't know, these three started a company called Dilly Dally. Their product is called a bibbie. See pictures below. This was at one of their meetings prior to the convention in Vegas. Tyler and I were able to go down to Las Vegas with them. Tyler helped to set up their booth for the show. I wanted to brag and show pictures of the cutest booth there. It turned out really great! I am so excited and wanted them to know I am proud of their hard work. Everyone make sure and check out dillydallychic.com!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Eri... you are the BEST! Thanks for all your help and support! I love you tons...and I love reading your blog! Hope to see you soon!
Woo Woo for Dilly Dally! :)
I posted a picture of you and Ty on my blog as Bert and Ernie! ha Ha! Every time I see it it cracks me up! Love you!
Post a Comment