Chase and Ashton came to play!! Summer 2008

Chase and Ashton came and played with Aunt Erica all day long. It was by far one of the most fun days I have had in a long time. I learned many things at the park. Chase can cross the monkey bars all by himself. I really was impressed. And Ashie showed me that he can poop in the toilet. Luckily there was a bathroom at the park. He couldn't wait to go out and tell Chase of his success. I loved every minute with them!!





































When Chase and Ashton got to my house of course they asked where all of the toys were. Aunt Erica is pretty lame because I had absolutely no toys. So, we made a little trip to the dollar store and found the perfect thing to play with. . .trains!








The boys were so great about getting in the bath. We got them in their jammies ready for Tris to pick them up.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Those are cute pictures! Last time Ashton came to my house he told me that he didn't like my house cause it was boring! LOL! Needless to say we went to the park after that!