
Just lounging around in paradise! I took five books down with me and finished three and a half (they were small books). I had forgotten how much I love to read and textbooks do not count. Aunt Jeanne was reading Gone With the Wind. That is one big book. She tried to rip it in half at one point because that is very heavy trying to hold while you are relaxing in a beach chair.


This was dinner at the Italian restaurant. Since it was an all-inclusive resort the food was included. You also aren't allowed to tip. There were several restaurants at the resort and grills open all day long. It is so crazy going to a restaurant and ordering an appetizer, salad, soup, main entree, dessert, etc. and not worrying about the cost. We were definitely living it up!

While we were in town shopping we saw a sign for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is so neat to see the church all around the world. Shopping in Jamaica really isn't great. Usually you don't go home from a trip with money left, but we sure did. You can either buy diamonds and expensive jewelry or its a bunch of wood carvings and cheesey t-shirts. It was also my first experience with bargain shopping and I think I did well. My purchases included three pairs of flip flops and a wood carving thing for Tyler. Lame!!
No comments:
Post a Comment