Our Little Buford

This is our little, baby Buford.


As you can see, he loves to get into trouble when he is home alone outside. I got home one day and he had somehow gotten his blanket stuck around him. He was running around frantically. He was pretty excited to see me, his rescuer.




He is half weimaraner and half german shorthair. Isn't he the cutest mut you have ever seen. Having a dog has been so much fun. We just love him. Tyler thinks that he is going to live forever. I keep trying to tell him otherwise but he won't listen.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Woo Hoo!! I am so flipping excited that you started a blog! Ha Ha Ha, I love that picture of all the cousins on the front porch! They are all so darn cute in their Easter clothes! :)

Kara said...

I am glad that you found me! I was just getting on the computer to email you our blog info before I forgot again :) Love your guts and I hope that we will be able to see you on Monday for Mom's bday

Kara said...

I know!! I am fully aware of my awkward chicken legs! Ha Ha Ha, my friends used to cluck at me in the halls at school whenever I wore shorts!! Poor little Mia is screwed at the chance of having sexy muscely legs! ha ha ha, I think that our boys will hate it worse though! :)

Evan and McKenzie said...

Eri I am so glad to see that you have a blog!! Funny how you can find people through other people. Maybe this way we will be able to keep in touch a little better. I can't wait for you to make your visit to St. George, I am so looking forward to it.

Kara said...

Hello my two favorite friends!! How are you guys? I haven't talked to you forever and we really miss your guts! Are you going to go to moms for dinner on fathers day?